This year at Coachella we saw so many celebrities rocking the 70’s boho trend. Katy Perry in her lace dress, Vanessa Hudgens in her signature floppy hat & cutoff jeans & lots of floral prints and big sun glasses.
Rachel Zoe the designer, stylist, and new mom is offering her expertise when it comes to styling one of Spring’s biggest trends: ’70s-inspired bohemian-chic. Since few women execute ’70s styling the way Zoe can, this is one you’ll want to check out. Go to her web-site to get more ideas for how to wear the 70’s boho trend. Zoe Report
What do you think of the 70s boho trend? Is this a look you would wear?
- Black Floppy Sun Hat – Amazon.com $17.99
- Brown Wayfarer Cat Eye Sunglasses – Urban Outfitters $14.00
- Aqua Bomb Ring – SILVERFEVEr.com $29.99
- Ivory Crochet Maxi Dress – Forever 21 $24.80
- Multi Colored Ethnic Bangles – OldNavy $12.50
- Ecote Leather & Blanket Crossbody Bag – Urban Outfitters $49.00
- Distressed Denim Pocket Shorts – Forever 21 $19.80
- Boho 70’s Bangles & Bracelet – SilverFever.com $29.99
- Colorful Cuttings Romper – ModCloth.com $62.99
- White Sheer Stripe Long Shot-Sleeve Tee – YesStyle.com $45.00
- Tan Satin & Tulle Skirt – YesStyle.com $19.80
- Nude Loops and Metal Strappy Gladiator – Urban Outfitters $19.99
Rachel Zop 70’s Inspired Pics
Nicole Richie is the example of Boho Chic. I love this weekend look. Chrisp white shirt, beautiful embroidered black vest, cut off short jean shorts, black tights and boots or booties. Its rock and roll, meet casual. Mimosas on saturday afternoon and Balboa Park San Diego are amazing.
1. Embroidered Pattern Waistcoat, topshop.com, $55
2. BLACK HIGH HEEL Bootie BOOTS – Zappos.com, $152
3. White Womans Button Down Shirt – 6pm.com, $39.20
4. Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish in Pat on the Black, ulta.com, $39.20
5. Distressed Denim Shorts, oldnavy.com, $19.50
6. Apt. 9 Opaque Tights, kohls.com, sale $7
7. Desano Platform Ankle Boots, aldoshoes.com, sale $79.98
Nicole Richie’s style is so fashion forward and her outfits are so wearable! I could definitely rock this outfit on the streets in Florida vs. a dress covered in spikes, haha. Nicole is even way hot on her way to driving school (above). I guess I should have known she was my fav because I’m pretty sure I’ve done more looks for less on her than anyone else.
- Black Tank & Leopard Skirt Dress – Topshop $38.00
- Dark Denim Cropped Jacket – Old Navy $34.50
- Black & Gold Motorcycle Handbag – Silver Fever $35
- Black Ruffled Black Scarf – SilverFever $12.50
- Black Tights – ASOS.com $3.38
- Avaiator Sunglasses – SunglassWarehouse.com $13.56
- Minnetonka Black Fringe Lace Up Moccasins – Piperlime.com $55.00