This year at Coachella we saw so many celebrities rocking the 70’s boho trend. Katy Perry in her lace dress, Vanessa Hudgens in her signature floppy hat & cutoff jeans & lots of floral prints and big sun glasses.
Rachel Zoe the designer, stylist, and new mom is offering her expertise when it comes to styling one of Spring’s biggest trends: ’70s-inspired bohemian-chic. Since few women execute ’70s styling the way Zoe can, this is one you’ll want to check out. Go to her web-site to get more ideas for how to wear the 70’s boho trend. Zoe Report
What do you think of the 70s boho trend? Is this a look you would wear?
- Black Floppy Sun Hat – Amazon.com $17.99
- Brown Wayfarer Cat Eye Sunglasses – Urban Outfitters $14.00
- Aqua Bomb Ring – SILVERFEVEr.com $29.99
- Ivory Crochet Maxi Dress – Forever 21 $24.80
- Multi Colored Ethnic Bangles – OldNavy $12.50
- Ecote Leather & Blanket Crossbody Bag – Urban Outfitters $49.00
- Distressed Denim Pocket Shorts – Forever 21 $19.80
- Boho 70’s Bangles & Bracelet – SilverFever.com $29.99
- Colorful Cuttings Romper – ModCloth.com $62.99
- White Sheer Stripe Long Shot-Sleeve Tee – YesStyle.com $45.00
- Tan Satin & Tulle Skirt – YesStyle.com $19.80
- Nude Loops and Metal Strappy Gladiator – Urban Outfitters $19.99
Rachel Zop 70’s Inspired Pics