GET THE LOOKS
I love the look of a pussy bow blouse & I hope one day I have enough strength to wear shorts to work because I think this look is so cute.
Work Outfit Idea – Gray Pants & an Apricot Sleeveless Top looks so professional yet chic.
Casual Elegance – Pair some comfy nude booties with a tailored gray dress for a casual day at the office.
I am so excited about the movie Something Borrowed coming out May 6th. I am a follower of Emily Giffin and I have read all her books. Something Borrowed is a first in a the sequel. Kate Hudson, Gennifer Goodwin & John Krasinski are only a few of the actors in the movie. Kate Hudson wears some super cute outfits in the movie and I will review some of them. Get the Kate Hudson look for less below.
PLEASE Comment Below – Would you wear this?
Reese Witherspoon recently got engaged and she looks as amazing. She has that California Blond Bombshell look down. In the movie “How do We You know”, she wears this beautiful dress, little necklace and some black pumps. Get the Look for Less below.
Gold Coin Charm Short Necklace – Gold Charm Necklace $8.50
Steve Madden Women’s Caryssa Platform Pump – Steve Madden Heels Pumps $67.98
Celebrity Handbag Look – Black Handbag SILVERFEVER.com – $65
Reese Witherspoon Necklace in “How do you Know” Look for Less
Jennifer Lopez Style on American Idol 2011 Season 8 is ridiculous. She always looks fabulous. Last week during the girl performance she had a silver/gold sequin sparkly dress and I thought it would be fun to do a look for less. Check out the dresses below that will give you the same celebrity style for less.
Blake Lively attended a dinner March 5th at Paris Fashion week wearing a beautiful Silver Sequin Chanel Dress and sandals by Christian Louboutin. Please get her celebrity look below.
Celebrity Kim Kardashian wore Escada Poncho, Christian Louboutin Boots, Citizens of Humanity Jeans, Dita Sunglasses and a Hermes Purse on Friday in Los Angeles. Her style is always to die for and I love finding her style for less for every piece. Check out the look for less below.
- Tan Sweater Top – Arden B $46 or Tan Sweater Poncho Top Shop
- Denim Black Leggings – Arden B $39
- Kardashian Style Black Boots – Black Boots $91
- Berkin Handbag Look for Less – SilverFever $49
- Aviator Brown Sunglasses – Forever 21 $5.80
Spring is just around the corner and I am so excited about all the dresses that I get to wear. Spring Fashion 2011 brings ’60s-inspired shift dresses with embellished necklines, lace detailing and billowy sleeves.
1. Topshop Cream Fluorescent Floral Border Shift Dress $75
2. Dorothy Perkins Stone Stripe Dress with Belt £40
3. French Connection Cleos Dream Dress $248
4. Rebecca Taylor Floral-print Silk Dress $295
5. French Connection Lark Rise Lace Dress $288
6. Tucker Printed Silk Mini Dress $320
7. Topshop Pleat Long Sleeve Shift Dress $90
8. Miss Selfridge Pink Zig Zag Shift Dress £42.00
9. French Connection Bex Beads Tunic Dress $228